Empower women and Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) to overcome the burdens of deprivation and to rebuild their lives, through collaboration with local NGO's.
- Re-unification of separated family members through financial assistance and/or physical relocation.
- Medical and educational assistance to local orphanages.
- Gynecological assistance for liberated women.
- Psychological support for abused women and children, to oppose victim-blaming stigma.
- Partnership with local NGO's with specialized services is utilized to accomplish the mission.
Specific Project Requirements.
Through collaboration with the local NGO's established a secure route to access the hard to reach areas thus providing much needed medical supplies and non-perishable food items.
Local NGOs and Humanitarian Organizations.
- Kurdish Red Cresent. (Medical, educational assistance)
- Star Union. (Women Organization)
- Nopel Orphanage in Afrin.
- Human Rights Organization.